Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holiday Greetings, 1994!

Over the summer I discovered the bookstore within my local library that sells books for 25 and 50 cents, for paperbacks and hardcovers respectively. I had actually always seen this bookstore but always ignored it thinking that it sold new books. One day I decided to go in and I can't remember what books I bought but in one of them (I think it was an introduction to photography book) I found this letter from "The Nelsons" inside:

(front cover)

(click to view larger -- more legible)

It was a surprise to find it there and I almost felt like an intruder of these peoples' lives, reading about their travels, but I am now inspired to go to the library and leave happy notes for people to find. Who knows, maybe someone will blog about it someday.

No comments: